Android counter display
Our Android Displays are commercial models, specially designed and to use in a retail environment, online digital signage screens, info touch kiosk, etcetera.
The Android has a standard some programm apps installed, like a browser, google play store, explorer, and some extra apps.
You can install your own application on it. For instance a digital signage app or kiosk web app, webstore, etcetera.
We can also provide and help you with some retail app solutions, to help you to start your project.
These Android Displays have the following features:
- - Touchscreen
- - ROOTED ANDROID 6.0 sofware version
- - WIFI network
- - LAN (RJ45) input socket for a cable network connection (not for all models)
- - 3G-4G connection via USB SIM dongle (optional, not included)
- This desk-model shape is available in: 7 / 10.1 / 13.3 / 15.6 / 17.3 inch sizes.
List of Features - easy setup and plug and play!
- Auto Start when plug in the power adapter
- Rooted Android 6.0 / Chip RK3128 / RAM 1GB-IM 8GB / CPU Quad core cortex A7, 1.3G
- Capacitive Touchscreens (5 points), optional NON-touchscreen.
- Internal HD videoplayer 1080P
- WIFI, Bluetooth, optional LAN and 3G
- TF cardreader and 1x USB portal
- Internal Speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Output
- Thin Closed Frame Plastic Housing
- Color housing standard Black, Optional white.
- 5V Power adapter with 3 meter long cable
- 14/7: Usage up to 14 hours a day
- Timer Clock Function (optional app)
can be used in many places
Digital Signage Display
Plug in the power adapter, and immediately the Android display will turn on (no need to push a ON-OFF button).
You can hide the top and bottom bar in the Settings menu.
Install your software easily and lets play!
- with or without internal battery
- LAN converter box, to connect to the portal at the backside.
7" IPS LCD panel 1024x600 pixels (16:9 ratio),
10" IPS LCD panel 1280x800 pixels (16:10 ratio),
13.3" IPS LCD panel 1920x1080 pixels (16:9 ratio),
15.6" IPS LCD panel 1920x1080 pixels (16:9 ratio),
17.3" IPS LCD panel 1920x1080 pixels (16:9 ratio)