Revitalize Productive Collaboration through Refined Interactive E-board Technology
- Draw, write & inspire new ideas with a smooth and familiar passive pen
- Create a masterpiece on brush mode
- Write on any background on any background source
- Flexible image editing with selection tool and merge to roll
Draw, write & inspire new ideas
Pen mode notation
Samsung Flip provides users with a smooth and familiar pen to paper writing experience in a variety of available colors, styles and widths. Up to 4 people can write simultaneously, using any object as a writing tool. In addition, users can quickly erase the drawings with finger or palm swipe.
Creating a masterpiece
Brush mode notation
On brush mode, Samsung Flip recognizes a wide range of thicknesses, ensuring users can create art at the stroke of a brush. Water and oil painting modes allow different styles and textures, while the Flip also gives users a full, vibrant color palette, even allowing flexible color mixing.
Write on any background
Samsung Flip allows users to write on any background source. By simply clicking the note layer button, users can enjoy smooth writing anytime, anywhere on any content displayed, without affecting any work behind the original layer.
Flexible image editing
Selection tool & Merge to roll
Bringing versatility to the board. With Samsung Flip, users can quickly and easily select, move, crop, capture, and edit any images. Each Image can also be merged to the roll with just one click of a button, allowing it to be edited or erased.
Suitable for all business needs
Various form options
Samsung Flip can be used for a wide range of business applications, providing embedded versatile templates. You can use the Flip as a calendar, scheduler, note or checklist board. Samsung Flip perfectly matches any business need, enabling users to utilize the display in various customized ways.
Easy content navigation & protection
Scroll & Lock
Samsung Flip has up to 20 pages of writing space per roll, allowing users to seamlessly scroll through pages. In addition, the Flip ensures that confidential meeting information remains in the right hands. Its reinforced lock system allows users to safeguard sensitive content from view.
Multiple connection options
Users are empowered by the Flip’s versatile connection options. USB, HDMI, NFC and screen sharing capabilities enable optimum collaboration and provide interactive content visibility, notation and sharing. The Flip also offers an optional tray as a more powerful connectivity extension.
* Optional tray must be purchased separately.
Synchronized screen viewing
The touch out functionality allows users to sync their personal devices with the Samsung Flip, allowing real-time content sharing and control. Any changes made on the Flip display will be mirrored on the connected device, and vice versa, for efficient collaboration.
Large audience sharing
Users can project content on Samsung Flip to another large digital display in real time, using Wi-Fi network or HDMI out connection. Even connected to a personal device, the Flip display can be shared. This feature is ideal for large meeting environments, delivering information to bigger audiences.
Effortless meeting recap distribution
Following any meeting, users can distribute recaps to all attendees and colleagues, removing the frustration traditionally associated with handwritten meeting notes. Important conversations and content are stored within the Flip in real-time, easily shareable across mobile and digital channels.
Precise visuals with powerful operation
UHD display & Tizen OS
Samsung Flip displays all content in clear UHD picture quality, regardless of the room, creating a compelling meeting environment. Backed by the powerful Tizen 5.0 operating system for a seamless user experience, embedded sensors automatically activate the display when the screen is knocked.
Convenient, optimized management
Samsung Flip offers a host of improved capabilities, including secure wireless connection, automatic firmware updates, LDAP synchronization, file security and remote management – ensuring a convenient and productive meeting experience.
* Samsung’s Remote Management solution must be purchased separately.
Enhance new design
The new, slim stand for Flip 55” offers increased working space in front of the display and more convenient ways to position and store than previous models. Its enhanced, hinge assembly structure enables easy setup and efficient stocking.
- Diagonal Size55"
- Type60Hz New Edge
- Resolution3840*2160 (Landscape)
- Brightness(Typ.)350 (without glass), 220 (with glass) nit
- Contrast Ratio4000:1 (Typ.)(without glass)
- Viewing Angle(H/V)178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G)8ms(Typ.)
- Operation Hour16/7
- Video(Basic) HDMI 2 (With Tray) HDMI 3
- USB(Basic) USB 1 (With Tray) USB 2, USB External (In/Out) 1
- Touch Out(Basic) Touch Out 1 (USB Upstream Type), Audio Out 1 (With Tray) Touch Out 2, Audio Out 1, Screen Share(HDMI-Out) 1
- INTERNAL SENSOR(Basic) Acceleration sensor (With Tray) Acceleration sensor, NFC
- External ControlRS232C, LAN, WiFi/BT
- # of DrawingMulti writing up to 4
- Touch Pen TypePassive Pen with magnet
- Object Recognition Range2mm/ 4mm / 8mm / 50mm , 1024 Level on Brush Mode
- Touch Response Time6.7ms
- Power SupplyAC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Set1297.4(W) x 768.2(H) x 59.9(D)
- Package1464(W) x 915(H) x 190(D)
- ColorLight Gray
- VESA Mount (mm)400 x 400
- Protection GlassYes
- Stand TypeMoving Stand / Wallmount (WMN4277SE)
- Power Cable Length3m
- Key FeaturesFlip App
- Special FeaturesH/W : Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, Pivot Display, Clock Battery(168hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker(10W x 2), WiFi Module Embedded S/W : Flip S/W Flatform : Muse-M (Tizen 5.0)
- ProcessorCA72 Quad(1.7GHz)
- On-Chip Cache MemoryL1 (I/D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 1MB
- Clock Speed1.7GHz CPU Quad
- Main Memory InterfaceLPDDR4 1.6GHz 64bit 2.5GB
- Graphics2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920x1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- Storage (FDM)8GB (2.65GB Occupied by O/S, 5.35GB Available)
- IO PortsUSB 2.0
- Operating SystemSamsung Proprietary OS(VDLinux)
- IncludedPassive Pen(2), Power Cable, Touch Out Cable (USB upstream)
- SpecialtyFlip UX
- Media PlayerN/A