The Bachmann cable snake PRO black banishes unwieldy cables from workstations. The cable snake® cable management system allows the optimum routing of cables at workstations between desk, floor box, wall duct and the various devices.
Bachmann cable snake® PRO black
Bachmann banishes unwieldy cables from workstations. The cable snake cable management system allows the optimum routing of cables at workstations between desk, floor box, wall duct and the various devices.
Bachmann can offer the best cable management system for every situation. Whether the cables run along the floor or are routed from the floor to the desk, the systems are mutually compatible. A well-thought-out and integrated cable management concept is available to you.
The various systems are available finished in black and silver as standard, but we can provide custom colours on request.
Benefits flexible cable management system cable snake:
- The links are safe to step on and break-proof, and can be moved about relative to one another
- The power strip is earthed independently of the installation
- 2 connector shoulders for the transmission of forces (including torques and lateral forces)
- Special geometry enables individual cables to be unfurled through the sides of the links
without risking crushing
Key features Bachmann cable snake® PRO black:
- For horizontal and vertical cable routing
- Increased resistance to being stepped on even in high foot traffic areas such as passages
- 5 chain links can withstand short-term loads of up to 120 kg
- 2-chamber system to separate data and power cables
- Can also be connected directly to cable snake® Classic
- 34 chain links, W x H: approx. 90 x 24mm
- Length (separated): approx. 100 cm
- Length (pushed together): approx. 70 cm
- Finish: Black RAL 9005