BlueBird RFID Sled (WX4S)
The RFR900 Handheld Reader integrates with TrueVUE Inventory Intelligence software to help enable real-time visibility into stock levels, improve operations, optimize sales and enhance the shopper experience.
This device adds high-performance RFID tag reading and writing with barcode scanning to Bluebird’s Touch Mobile Computer series. When used together with TrueVUE software, retailers can cycle count inventory quickly and with increased accuracy compared to traditional barcode-based counting. This lightweight and comfortable reader features a detection range of up to 6m (19.7ft). It is designed with proprietary TankSmith™ technology for industrial-grade reliability for retail environments.
- Helps drive increased revenue, employee productivity and customer satisfaction using TrueVUE Inventory Intelligence software
- Quickly reads up to 900+ RFID tags per second with a reading distance up to 6m (20ft)
- Improves data capture with a virtually 360° reading angle that eliminates blank space
- Features a comfortable, lightweight pistol grip for maximum portability and prolonged use
- Features a long battery life and all-in- one charging with Bluebird mobile computers
- Supports faster cycle counts which help retailers measure product consumption and promote timely shelf restocking
- Resists water and dust with industrial- grade durability, a 1.2m (4ft) drop specification and an IP54 rating that protects the reader against water and dust
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
127.9 x 70 x 146.2mm (5.04 x 2.8 x 5.8in)