- Perfect for small meeting rooms
- Intelligent zoom and optimized video
- Unique real-time stitching technology for a natural 180 degree view
Perfect for small meeting rooms
The Jabra PanaCast is a plug-and-play device designed for meetings in Huddle Rooms to deliver a complete 180-degree view in real time, using three 13-megapixel cameras and stitching technology. Enjoy a natural, unrestricted field of view from the human perspective.
Unique real-time stitching technology for a natural 180 degree view
Enhance your huddle room with 4K panoramic video quality! The Jabra PanaCast uses three 13-megapixel cameras and patented real-time video-image merging for a 180-degree view of the room.
- 4K video
- 3 cameras
- 180 ° view
Smart Zoom and Optimized Video
With intelligent zoom, automatically engaging all participants in the conversation, while Vivid Auto-lighting delivers a great video experience even in high-contrast lighting conditions.
Plug and play - minimal setup required
Plug-and-play functionality makes collaboration fast and easy. Simply plug the PanaCast into the USB port of your laptop or computer and go without any additional software.
PanaCast works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions and is compatible with all major cloud-based video conferencing solutions including Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Slack, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Unify Circuit, and BlueJeans. So your team can connect, no matter what equipment is used.
Provides real-time data and information via API
PanaCast provides data and information through APIs, helping companies be more efficient by automating workflow and simplifying resource management, and increasing productivity and profitability by analyzing ‘big data‘.
- Field of view: Horizontal - 180° / Vertical: 54°
- Number of cameras: 3
- Light control: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and White Balance
- Stitching technology: Dynamic real-time stitching technology, running in the onboard PanaCast Vision Processor
- Supported resolutions: Panoramic-4K: 3840 x 1080 @ 30fps ; 1080 Full HD: 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps ; 720p HD: 1280 x 720 @ 30fps.
- Microphones: 2 built-in microphones.
- Camera controls: Electronic Pan-Tilt-Zoom (ePTZ).
- Adjustable field of view: Choose between 90°, 120°, 140° and 180° through Jabra Direct.
- Flexible mount: For easy placement on top of your monitor or laptop.
- USB plug-and-play: USB-C port.
- Power: Powered by USB 3.0 cable.
- System requirements: Windows 7 or above ; macOS X 10.9 or above ; Linux Ubuntu 16.x or above ; Chrome OS ; USB 3.0 (supports USB 2.0 through the Jabra USB hub).
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams.
- Compatibility: Zoom, Cisco Webex, Slack, Google Hangouts and more.
- Packaging dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 90 x 45 mm / 6.1 x 3.5 x 1.8 inch.
- Main unit dimension (L x W x H): 102 x 67 x 20 mm / 4 x 2.6 x 0.8 inch .
- Box contents: Camera, USB-C to USB-A cable (1 m/3 ft).
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Optional accessories: Table stand (adjustable height: 152-317 mm / 6-12.5 inch), wall mount, 1.8 m cable, USB hub.