All-in-one Essential Series
- Pixel Pitch: 1.56 mm
- Screen Size: 136" (Full HD)
- Brightness: 800 cd/m²
- Embedded System Controller
- Dedicated Accessories : Wall Mount, Motorized Stand (Optional)
All-in-one LED ScreenLG's All-in-one Essential series is a 136-inch large screen which is offered as an All-in-one package including an embedded controller. Eliminating the prejudice that LED displays are difficult and complex to install, the All-in-one Essential series doesn't require controller connections or module configuration. After a simple installation process, all you need to do is to turn on the screen with a remote control like home TV.
Dedicated Accessory KitsThe product is offered with the flight case which includes every necessary component including the landscape wall mount and tools for installation. The motorized stand is provided as an option, so that you can easily place it depending on your installation sites. With this stand, you can adjust a height of the screen including stand from 2.0m to 2.5m.
Easy InstallationThe installation process of the All-in-one Essential series is very simple. After securing two cabinets which are included in the flight kit, attach each LED display module to them. Lastly, plug in the power cable. This hassle-free installation saves time and labor, thereby making users handle the LED screen with ease.
* Fixing screws or installing wall mount / accessories is needed additionally.
Quick MaintenanceIn case of failure related to the LED module or the system board, it can be serviced from the front. The LED module can be simply detached by the provided magnetic tool and replaced quickly without cabling.
Simple Power ConnectionThe LAEB series is operated with a single or double AC cable* without the need for a complicated power connection and enables neat installation.
* Two AC cables are needed for 110V AC
Operating in a Humid EnvironmentThe All-in-one Essential series can be operated under 90% RH* environment.
* Without condensation
Power Saving Standby ModeWhen there is no input with remote control for a period of time, the screen turns off and the main circuit parts inside the LED cabinet go to a standby mode. This leads to saving power consumption.
- Pixel Configuration
- 3 in 1 SMD
- Pixel Pitch (mm)
- Screen Resolution
- 1,920 x 1,080
- Module Dimensions(WxH,mm)
- 250 x 281.25
- No. of Modules per Screen (WxH)
- 12x6 (Total 72)
- Screen Resolution (WxH)
- Screen Dimensions (W x H x D, mm)
- 3,004.6 × 1,692.1 x 35.5
- Screen Surface Area (㎡)
- Screen Weight (kg)
- Physical Pixel Density (pixels/m²)
- Flatness of Cabinet (mm)
- Cabinet Material
- Service Access
- Min. Brightness (After Calibration)
- Color Temperature
- Visual Viewing Angle (H × V)
- 160 × 160
- Brightness Uniformity
- Color Uniformity
- Contrast Ratio
- Processing Depth (bit)
- Power Consumption (W/screen, Max.)
- Power Consumption (W/screen, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (W/m², Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/hr/Screen, Max.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/hr/Screen, Avg.)
- Power Consumption (BTU/hr/m², Max.)
- Power Supply (V)
- 100 to 240
- Frame Rate (Hz)
- 50 / 60
- Refresh Rate (Hz)
- Lifetime (Hours to Half Brightness)
- Operating Temperature(℃)
- 0℃ to +40℃
- Operating Humidity
- <90%RH(without condensation)
- IP Rating Front / Rear
- IP40 / IP20
- RoHS, REACH