Captivate potential customers
Samsung’s IER series LED displays deliver stunning picture quality at a cost-efficient price point. The displays feature easy installation and simple display management with ultimate flexibility in design through customizable screen sizes*
* L-shape configuration displays will be available December 2019
Easier, cost-saving installation
The IER series’ new design features larger screen sizes and is lighter than previous models. This means easier installation and cost-savings since fewer cabinets are needed for the display and fewer frame kits are required to mount the display to a wall.
The IER series’ advanced design provides flexibility for any indoor retail or other business environment. With portrait and landscape orientation options, content can be displayed to meet the preferred layout for any store location.
Clearly refined visuals
LED HDR leverages advanced refinement technologies for true-to-life picture presentation. Dynamic Peaking and Inverse Tone Mapping enhance content to optimum peak brightness levels with improved contrast and without shine, and in-depth Color Mapping ensures an accurate expression of colors.
Accurate color in low brightness arena
Conventional LED displays struggle to present red, green and blue color hues accurately in low grayscale settings. The IER series overcomes these challenges through a unique algorithm that maintains R/G/B gradation and delivers precise, detail-rich hues in low-brightness indoor environments.
Rigorous factory calibration and real-time DSLR camera sub-pixel calibration fine-tune all sub-pixels for uniform brightness and color chromaticity. When coupled with the Samsung LED Signage Manager’s advanced picture settings, this enhanced treatment produces an excellent presentation.
Streamlined UHD content delivery
Samsung’s compatible S-Box condenses the delivery of compelling content to a single, centralized device. The S-Box transmits UHD content across multiple IER series displays without requiring external boxes or splitters, helping businesses enjoy faster and more cost-efficient operations.
Manage content and devices anywhere
Compatibility with the MagicINFO platform enables IER series users to create, schedule and deploy content across an entire signage network. Users likewise can monitor and adjust display settings and troubleshoot potential performance issues from any location via remote access.
- Pixel Pitch4.0 mm
- Pixel Configuration1 red, 1 green, 1 blue
- Configuration (LxH, per cabinet)240x135 pixels
- Diode TypeSurface Mount Device (SMD)
- Dimensions (㎜, LxHxD, per cabinet)960x540x79.5 mm
- Dimensions (inch, inchxD, per cabinet)43.3 inch x 3.13 inch
- No. of Modules (WxH, per cabinet)4 x 3
- Weight (per cabinet/per ㎡)10.8kg
- Viewing angle - Horizontal160°
- Viewing angle - Vertical160°
- Bit Depth16 bit (Internal processing 18bit)
- Color Temperature - Default6,500K
Color temperature - Adjustable2,800 ~ 10,000K (use S/BOX)
- Brightness (Peak/Max)(1)1,200 nit / 600 nit
- Contrast Ratio (Peak/Max)(1)4,000:1
- Video Rate50/60 Hz
- Cabinet - Input Power Range100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - Max289 (W/㎡) / 150 (W/Cabinet)
Power consumption - Typical96 (W/㎡) / 50 (W/Cabinet)
- Refresh rate3,840 Hz
- Working Temperature / Humidity0°C~40°C / 10~80%RH
- Storage Temperature / Humidity-20°C~45°C / 5~95%RH
- IP RatingIP20
- LED Lifetime100,000 hours to half brightness
- CertificationEMC Class A, Safety 60950-1, FCC, UL, CB, KCC, RoHS
- Box Dimension (WxDxH)1,119x699x206
- Box Volume (m3)0.161
- Package Weight (kg, per cabinet)16.5kg