The Advanced Performance (AP) Sheet Label delivers reliable performance and merchandise protection using proven Sensormatic technology. This AM EAS label features a robust design for consistent deactivation at the point-of-sale (POS) and reliable performance, even when exposed to environmental stressers including shipping and handling. Available for in-store hand application, this label can also be applied to merchandise at the point of manufacturing so retailers can receive floor-ready merchandise with consistent label placement-expediting receiving and selling floor fulfillment.
- Utilizes proven Sensormatic AM technology and manufacturing process to provide reliable detection performance
- Quality materials and precision manufacturing help deliver consistent deactivation at the POS
- Small label footprit minimizes impact on brand promotion and important product information
- Robust construction provides optimal merchandise protection
- Works well on packages that contain liquids, foils and in metal shopping carts
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
- Length: 45.21mm + 0.5mm (1.78in + 0.020in)
- 10.67mm ± 0.5mm (0.420in ± 0.020in)
- 2.205kg (4.86lbs)
- Mock Barcode
The acousto-magnetic (AM) label is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances
of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.