This hard tag features a highly sensitive Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) inlay for item-level visibility and inventory management and an AM EAS element for asset protection. The RFID component stores information specific to the protected merchandise for item-level and near real-time merchandise visibility. Source Tagging is available so retailers can receive floor-ready merchandise with consistent tag placement - expediting receiving and selling floor fulfillment.
- Enables near real-time merchandise visibility
- RFID element offers an efficient way to track inventory, while the AM EAS element provides product protection
- Tagging at the point of manufacturing (Source Tagging) helps improve tag compliance and ensures consistent application
- Source Tagged merchandise arrives floor-ready, enabling faster speed to sales floor
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Length 61mm (2.4in)
- Width 30.50mm (1.2in)
- Depth 24.6mm (0.97in)
- 8.8g (0.31oz)
- Charcoal Gray
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.