The Value Performance Label (VPL) delivers reliable performance and merchandise protection using proven Sensormatic technology. This AM EAS label is designed for consistent deactivation at the point-of-sale (POS) and reliable performance, even when exposed to environmental stressers, including shipping and handling. Available for in-store hand application, this label can also be applied to merchandise at the point of manufacturing so retailers can receive floor-ready merchandise with consistent label placement to help expedite receiving and selling floor fulfillment.
- Utilizes proven Sensormatic AM technology to provide reliable detection performance
- Helps deliver consistent deactivation at the POS with quality materials and precision manufacturing
- Minimizes impact on brand promotion and important product information
- Features robust construction for reliable merchandise protection
- Works well on liquids, foils, and in metal shopping carts
Sensormatic AM detection and deactivation devices.
Maximum storage temperature not to exceed 50°C (122°F) for 96 hours at 80% RH.
Unaffected by 80% humidity at 50°C (122°F), up to 96 hours.
Two years from date of manufacture when labels are stored between 15°C
- 32°C (60°F-90°F), 30-80% RH.
Mode of Application
Materials of Construction
Magnetic Acoustic Resonator
Proprietary resonant magnetic material. Amorphous alloy based on iron, containing nickel, cobalt, boron and silicon
Low Density Polyethylene/Polyester 0.101mm (0.0040in)
Proprietary semi-hard magnetic material containing iron and nickel
Double-coated, rubber-based adhesive:
2.4 mil thick perside
Minimum peel strength of 2.27kg/5lbs
Double-sided, silicon-coated 80lb bleached Kraft liner 0.114mm (0.0045in) thick