This Magnetic AM/RFID 2D hard tag combines trusted EAS protection with the item-level visibility and inventory management only RFID can provide. The tag’s RFID component stores item-specific information directly on the tag – delivering near real-time item-level visibility while the AM EAS component delivers asset protection.
This durable tag features a laser-etched 2D barcode that allows retailers to program item-specific information directly onto the tag using a compatible mobile reader. The barcode is especially helpful when a swing ticket is missing from tagged merchandise, allowing store associates to quickly scan and retrieve point-of-sale (POS) data necessary to complete the checkout process.
With this tag retailers can continue using non-RFID barcode readers at POS to process transactions. This hard tag is intended for in-store application.
- RFID component offers an effcient way to track inventory, while AM EAS component protects products from theft
- Item-specific information can be programmed directly on tag with compatible mobile reader, without investing in additonal RFID hardware and infrastrucuture
- RFID element enables near real-time merchandise visibility and improves inventory accuracy
- Supports global frequencies and provides reliable RFID performance
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Length: 61mm (2.4in)
- Width: 30.5mm (1.20in)
- Depth: 19.9mm (.78in)
Weight (with tack)
- 8.8g (0.019ls)
- Light Gray
The radio frequency (RF) label is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.
Minimum order 100 units