This AM/RFID hard tag, part of the Sensormatic SuperTag family, combines trusted EAS protection with the inventory visibility only RFID can provide. This unique dual-technology hard tag features a highly-sensitive RFID inlay that allows item-specific information to be programmed directly on the tag — delivering near real-time item-level visibility and asset protection simultaneously. This durable tag features a laser-etched 2D barcode that allows retailers to program item-specific information directly onto the tag using a compatible mobile reader. This barcode is especially helpful when a swing ticket is missing from tagged merchandise because it allows store associates to quickly scan and retrieve point-of-sale data necessary to reprint the swing ticket and complete the checkout process.
With this tag, retailers can continue using legacy AM readers at points-of- sale to process transactions without investing in additional RFID hardware and infrastructure. This hard tag is intended for in-store application.
- Item-specific information can be programmed directly on the tag with a compatible mobile reader, without investing in additional RFID hardware and infrastructure
- An efficient way to track inventory, while using AM EAS to protect items from theft
- RFID element enables near real-time merchandise visibility and improves inventory accuracy
- Supports global frequencies and reliable RFID performance
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
- Length: 60.1mm (2.36in)
- Width: 28.5mm (1.12in)
- Depth: 24.6mm (0.97in)
- Weight with Tack: 8.8g (0.31oz)
- 2D Barcode Format: DataMatrix
- Barcode Size: 10 x 10mm
- Light Gray
- Pullout Force: 36.29kg (80lbs)
- EPC Memory: 96 bits upto 128 bits
- Operating Frequencies: 860-928MHz
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.